Job Title: LPN
Magnolia Ranch Recovery is an intimate Residential Substance Abuse Treatment facility located on over 100 acres of beautiful countryside that provides a haven for those struggling with addiction and other mental health disorders. Please visit our website www.magnoliaranchrecovery.com. This is a great opportunity for those interested in the Behavioral Health/ Addiction/Psychiatry field. Competitive salaries offered as well as health, dental and vision insurance
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for the evening and overnight only at this time. Candidates must be licensed in the State of Tennessee or licensed in another state and able to apply for licensure within 90 days of employment. We are seeking candidates that have open scheduling and flexibility. We desire candidates that have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with those struggling with addiction and other mental health disorders.
Job Duties herein are not limited to:
- Works daily with patients to provide support, encouragement, and guidance
- Documents patient information and notifies supervisor or medical if crisis/emergencies arises
- Assists in emergency situations as directed
- Ensures patients attend scheduled activities
- Assists with medication administration. Draws blood, prepares specimens for transport to external lab, collects urine samples, administer and read tuberculosis test
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of patient information and records
- Obtain client vital signs and informs medical staff of irregularities
- Recognizes crisis situations and provides appropriate interventions based on training and experience
- Monitors client status and documents and/or reports findings to clinical/medical staff
- Serves as client advocate; establishes rapport; is aware of and respects the rights and dignity of all clients
- Interact with clients in activities including meals, transporting clients to appointments and activities outside the facility
- Assisting with meal preparation and household chores as needed including cleaning, laundry, taking out trash, shopping, etc.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record to be added to company insurance policy
- All candidates must be comfortable driving 15 passenger van and posses a valid DL.
- Facilitate educational/nursing groups under the supervision of the Clinical /Medical Director
We are a drug free workplace and all employees will undergo a background check, driving record check and urinalysis prior to hire and randomly throughout employment.
We look forward to meeting you!
Interested applicants can apply by sending their resume to [email protected]